It's nearly Christmas, and SAP Business ByDesign has a new roadmap and an update on what happened during 2019.
Diginomica's Den Howlett once described the solution "as the red-headed bastard child" and now pays tribute explaining the solution, formerly a frog, has now truly turned into a Prince!
Rainer Zinow,SVP Product Management for SAP mid-market solutions released the video detailing progress made during 2019 and introduces the roadmap information for 2020. Rainer, a hero to most of us Business ByDesign's enthusiasts, delivers a thought-provoking concise 20-minute video presentation showing why all is well in the ByDesign World.
Areas of Investment completed in 2019:
- Mobile - Upgraded all Mobile device key functionality on mobile capability. - DONE
- Analytics - Improved underlying technology and delivered significant upgraded decision-making data. 2020 will see prebuilt content delivered. - DONE
- WebServices - Increased the number of web services to make ByDesign more open than any other Cloud ERP. - DONE
- Knowledge transfer - 9 courses now delivered on open.sap.com are delivered free of charge search for Business ByDesign - DONE
- IFRS 15/16 / GDPR / California Data Privacy / China Cybersecurity law - DONE