Redefining financial reporting and planning.
Solver is a cloud based corporate performance management redefining financial reporting and planning. As a result the solution enables faster and better decision making across the entire organisation. Solver combines financial and other key data into a single tool.
Redefining financial reporting and planning - Product summary
Connecting directly to SAP Business ByDesign key data from the organisations key data sources.and as a result provides the following benefits:
- A top-rated Corporate Performance Management (CPM) solution by redefining financial reporting and planning.G2 based on user satisfaction
- Orchard House Solutions deliver industry expertise to help you whenever and wherever.
- Cloud software, support, and upgrades, packaged into a subscription price, providing unmatched ROI over traditional CPM solutions
- Built for business users to manage the entire solution without the need for developers
- Executive management data from across the organisation that is easily accessible in ONE place using intelligent Data Warehouse.
- Solver’s multi-tenant cloud application provides quick initiation, SOC2 compliance, automatic software upgrades, and ultimately scalability guaranteeing availability
- Solver provides the power and the familiarity of cloud-connected Excel to solve the most complex formula and layout requirements for reporting and planning template designers
- Easy-to-use, pre-built integration to Power BI, the world’s #1 visualisation solution
- Fast and cost effective integrations provided with Solver’s wizard-driven CSV, SQL, and prebuilt ERP/CRM Connectors
- Unlimited access to reports and dashboards from secure web portal
- Hybrid cloud option provides customers with real-time cloud reporting capabilities for their on-premise ERP system
If you would like to join the 3000 users that use Solver to automate and streamline financial and operational reports, consolidations, budgeting and forecasting processes please register to join us at the Virtual Business ByDesign User Group on the 15th April 2020.